Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Welcome




  I would like to welcome everyone to my blog Fat to PHAT.  I will no longer be a victim to my body or a slave to food. There really is no secret here. I am loosing weight because I choose to eat a healthy balanced diet and proper portions. Sugar and Starches(unhealthy carbs) were my addiction and forever causing me to pack on pounds. Sugar and starches only lead to more cravings for sugar and starches. The saying is you are what you eat. Well starches and sugars make your blood sugar spike which in turn can and will cause mood swings, headaches, weight gain, digestive problems, heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer etc. Starches and sugars always leave you wanting more which causes us to over eat. When we eat the right foods we stay satisfied for longer periods of time. I bet your care wouldn't run very well or even run at all if you decided to fill the gas tank with sugar or starches now would it? Just think of that when we are fueling our body. What we should be eating on a regular basis is LEAN, GREEN, and PROTEIN as well as proper portion sizes which is usually found on food packaging. Stay away from processed foods. One of the keys to loosing weight is to burn more calories than we consume and even more important stay away from empty calories such as sugar and starches as our body likes to store it after it is done consuming what it needs which isn't very much. Another thing is people seem to think they need to eat until they are full which isn't the case. It takes the brain at least 20 minutes to realize there is food in your stomach, so always eat slow and chew your food very well. Come along with me on my journey and see it is possible to be a better healthier you.





BE YOUR OWN HERO
IN YOURSELF



WRITTEN & PUBLISHED BY:
Angela Lumley





No comments:

Post a Comment